What Is a Care Plan?
All of our clients are evaluated by a Care Coordinator - We bestow a large amount of time and effort to every client prior to starting services to develop the best personalize plan of care to the individual person. We will assess the client, their living environment/living space, needs, abilities, and temperament. We will coordinate information and duties required between the family, the client's doctor and the client's personal wishes. We will select a caregiver that matches both the client's needs and their personality. Once care starts, we have spontaneous check-ins and built-in feedback loops for monitoring quality care and the clients response and changing needs.
There is no minimum number of hours required - We are "on-call" just for the times you need us, or we can set up a regular schedule. We will help you figure out how much are is needed, often, people end up needing less care then they initially thought! Once an evaluation is completed, we can provide you with the caregiving that is needed - be there for a few hours only, split shifts; a few hours in the morning and then again in the evening, or more frequently, such as overnight or 24 hour care if necessary
What's In a Care Plan?
- Activities of Daily Living - We will monitor and document the ADL's of the client every day, and by each caregiver. Notations will be made of food intake, hydration, activity level, range of motion, monitoring of vitals at Doctor/Nurse directive, dressing, bathing, and toilet
- Bathing/Dressing - Personal grooming and assistance is given in a modest and caring manor, supervise that good hygiene practices transpire
- Companion Care - Interactive participation with the client; reading to you, playing games, putting puzzles together, conversations about your favorite topics, helping and discussing your hobbies, we are here to help your life be enjoyable!
- Emergency Contacts - We notify all important contacts in the event of an emergency, as well as special instructions for handling emergency situations
- Light housekeeping - Specific housekeeping duties will be performed, focusing on the care and need of the client's main living areas
- Meal Preparation - We will cook and prepare nutritious tasty meals for the client and will consider their individual dietary needs and their personal likes and dislikes
- Medications - While we are non-medical in our care focus, we will interface with the client's medical professionals and family to understand fully what assistance is necessary, and develop appropriate responses to changes in conditions or emergency situations
- Mobility or Transfers - If the client has a special need related to their ability to safely transfer to and from bed or a seated position, or use canes, walkers or wheelchairs, we will be there to assist or to simply "stand-by" to insure their safety
- Range of Motion Exercises - a plan of physical and mental activities that are appropriate and enjoyable to the client
- Transportation and Errands - We are available to provide transportation to and from appointments, clubs, visits or to run errands for the client
Family Check-in Care Plan
Senior Care understands how stressful it can be to have a loved one that needs help to live independently, along with many of the worries that accompany it.
We make every effort to keep the lines of communication open between you, us and the client. We will call you with regular updates and notify you when we notice any type of change and report good progress too!
We encourage you to communicate with your loved one as much as possible so we offer FREE Computer Classes to our clients who have an interest in communicating with their families through email and skyping.
We will help schedule contacts by phone, skype and email. We will help client by reading or writing letters and cards when they can no longer accomplish this them self.
We also offer on-line monitoring! You will be able to "check-in" with what is happening online from any device with internet access! With this online portal, you will not only be able to keep track of the financial aspects of caring for your loved one, but you will also be able to track the care provided for your loved one and which caregiver will be attending to your loved one and at what times. Caregivers can report instantly on the status of the client's care. Client's family can log into our program and see for themselves what is happening. (If you are interested in accessing our online monitoring, you will receive and emailed invitation giving you access to our Axiscare system.)
Affordable Senior Home Care
Senior Home Care Services is typically 25% lower in cost than other agencies. We can do this because we are a small independently owned company and we don't pay corporate fees. We give affordable care with quality assurances.
Exceptional Care for your Loved One
You will be cared for in your own home by caregivers who give exceptional trained care, caregivers who are loving and loyal people.
Excellence and Dependability
Senior Care Home Services has been given and A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau!
Call us today to set up your personal assessment! (559)906-6463