- Companionship and Supervision
- Reading books, articles and newspapers for your enjoyment
- Writing letters and Correspondence so you can stay connected
- Reminisces about the old days
- Play games to stimulate the mind
- Discuss the news/current events
- Recreational activities, walks, and outings
- Personal Care/Daily Hygiene Assistance; Bathing, dressing, grooming and incontinence care
- Mobility Assistance; Help with standing, walking and getting up, transferring and positioning; knowledge and use of Hoyer or other lift devices
- Medication Assistance; Reminders/organizations and administering
- Diet Maintenance; Eating assistance, meal planning, preparation, and clean-up
- Shopping and Errands; Arranging for and assistance with transportation to local appointments, doctor visits, pharmacies, hairdresser/barber, or for visits with friends and family
- Special Needs and Supportive Care; Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care, Autistic children/adults, Mentally disabled individuals
- Supportive Care: Post Hospitalization and after rehabilitation care
- Regular Status Reporting; to family on any changes on diet, sleep, mobility, mode or health conditions
At Senior Care Home Services, Inc., we understand that watching a loved-one go through the aging process can be a very difficult and overwhelming time. Our goal is to make this process as smooth and enjoyable as possible for the entire family.
We also recognize that nothing compares to the comfort and safety of one's own home. Our agency is dedicated to providing the very best compassionate in-home care to Seniors. We strive daily to improve the physical, emotional and spiritual wellness of our clients. your loved-one deserves to have all the comforts of home, and you deserve the peace of mind this brings.
Find Home Care...
Contact us by phone or email, anytime day or night for a free consultation. An In-Home Care Professional will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We are here to help you get started on the right path and to assist you in making the right choice for your loved-one. We are not a Chain or Franchise. To us, It's personal!